Thursday, May 5, 2011

scarves addiction


I am back with my last post before vacations! I am going to go to Bali (Indonesia) and St.Petersburg (Russia) and I'll try to get new streetfashion looks from those places for my blog. Now pls enjoy my post about scarves -my favorite piece in wardrobe. This season promises to be colorful, so let's buy multicolored scarves and wear them with t-shirts, shirts, dresses and don't forget to put scarves on the purses, head and your waist. Trends and the most popular scarves prints ever.

Checkered print-Burberry:
(Alya-Toronto)
Stripe print:
(Daria-Hong Kong)

Arabic Print:
(Ostap-St.Petersburg)
Floral:
(Innesa-Paris)
Leopard:
(Yana-Moscow)
(Filip-St.Petersburg)
Russian folklore:
(Inna and Julia-Moscow)
Knitted:
(Marianna-New York)
Plane one color scarf:
(Toronto)
Just Pucci):
(Maria-Toronto)
In brief, some tips from Hermes how to tie scarves:



luv..see u soon-yours Iris...
(Toronto)


p.s. thanx friends for photo content...







No comments:

Post a Comment